Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First Birchbox!


Okay so lastnight I got my first Birchbox! Lol I subscribed to it last month and I got the first one this month. Its pretty neat! I actually cancelled my subscription because no more kupe in the bank. Lol BUT! Here's what I got in my pink box :)

Stilla Smudge Stick Waterproof  Eyeliner in Purple Tang  (That stuff stayed on forevers!)
Zoya Nail Polish (It only needed two coats so it was that bad!)
Pomegranate Milled Soap (smells really good but I havent used it yet!)
'wichcraft Granola (I thought it tasted pretty gross. Lol)
Juicy Couture 'Juicy Couture' Perfume Sample (Smelled really nice and fancy Lol)
Birchbox magnet (ooooh wow. Lol)
I used the nail polish (just look at my nails. dont mind my fat hand lol) and I finally got to try the newspaper nails! Lol I cant remember what theyre called but I got the idea off of Pinterest (of course!). I wanted to try them longtime ago but I couldnt find any alcohol in the house (rubbing alcohol or the kine you drink - like we would have the drinking kine. hahaha). But Im so dumb I just clicked that perfume IS alcohol so I just used that! Lol I used a spray that I hardly use and it worked! I think they turned out pretty cool. 

And yea. Thats my story. Lol

5 comments:

  1. sole! I like the nails. I saw it on Pinterest but never knew it could really happen. I belieeeve! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Okkkkehh im always camping on the nails on pinterest. cheeeeeeeeeeepono.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol oi. kalofae. lol its a box full of different sample that they send to you for $10 a month. you can go online and like choose what kinds of samples you want. Then if you like it you can go on the site and buy it. Its pretty cool..

    ReplyDelete