Wednesday, January 18, 2012

FA FACEBOOK!

As of 9:30pm, Tuesday 17th January 2012, I am no longer a part of the social network Facebook. Lol

Wont be going back anytime soon. Lol


but forreals tho, I deactivated my account today. Haha. One of my friends came by while I was camping on facebook (surprise surprise lol) and said he was doing homework. I was teasing him saying that he was camping on facebook but he said he deacitvated his because he needs to be on top of his homework. I just said, 'You are my freakin idol' and I deactivated it right then and there. Lol

This being my last semester for a while, I needa cut out distractions. Facebook was right at the top of my list. So. Im very proud of myself right now. Since deactivating 3 hours ago, I have no desire whatsoever to get on Facebook. Lol

BAM THAAAAATTT! :)

Andddddd yeah. Thats my story.

5 comments:

  1. And so how am I supposed to get a hold of you now? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha oka I TRIED it bt Im too faikaz lol lol Kaloz to me bt u can do it! Gooooood on u sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Los you egg! Buy yourself a phone with your first paycheck and TEXT ME FOO! haha. Kalos..
    Nea! Oka Ive tried so many times before! I lasted a little more than a month the other time. Another time I went on the same day I deactivated it. Hahaha Major failure! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Nah I like being phoneless:) Maybe in TWO paychecks den I'll get a phone. LOL. But guess what? I DEACTIVATED MY FB TOO! Yay! Only cause had some psycho stalkers and irrits people on there and I couldn't stand to see their page anymore. Sooo.. email me? Buahaha

      Delete
    2. Lol yayyyy! join my club! and kalos! right back to old school EMAIL! hahaha. how about i just write you a damn letter. hahahaha nbfr. email me! Hahaha

      Delete