Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Im Back!




Dannnnnggggg its hecka been a WHILE since Ive been in the blogosphere! Lol ok that was gay. Hahaha. Anyyyyyways! Mannnnn its been forevers tho. Forreals! I took a break to concentrate on my finals but I never got back to writing.. Well. Im BACK! :)

Sooo much has happened since I last wrote.

Winter semester is out and Summer has started. Im not in school this semester because Im GOING HOME! :) yeeeeeee! Well Im trying to get home so HOPEFULLY I make it on the flight! Lol Many mahalos to the bestest flight attendant dis earf who was so kind to give me a pass (thaaaaaaanks!). I just wanna be home already so I can finish my papers. My mission stuff is on hold right now because Hawaii is soooo dang expensive! UGH. Its annoying cuz I wanna send them in already! Im waiting to go home to do my medical cuz its cheaper! The kine just go to your doctor uncle and get the papers signed. Hahaha jk. But forreals tho. I just wanna get home already :(

Well. Since I no like write anymore I just going put choke pictures. Lol Orrrrr just all the pictures off of Facebook. Hahaha. 

Samoerrrr
Tonjahh
Kardashian! Lol I didnt know what was happenin. Hahaha
Kat, Taylor, Eve and Karl
Graduation! With Kesa and Leina :)
Hanging out with the mento girls Lol
Sani, Aso, Lilly, Lile, Tenio and Mils

Niva and Sani
Love these two mento heads! Laughin for dayyys!
Lils and Mils lol
Opening Social!
Tenio and Lilly :)
My group that I took through PCC. Poor kids cuz I didnt know anything. Hahaha
The survivors Lol
We started with 15 people and ended up with 6 people. Sorry my tour was so boring Hahaha
Matt, Lily, Shaquille, Patrick, Maheiva and I forgot the other two's names.. Hahaha FAIL! Lol

Helping out with NSO!
Volunteers :)

Our Biker Gang Haha
Lilly, Karen, Tenio and Lanor
Stolen bikes Hahaha
Our brunch cuz we all woke up late Lol
McDeeeeeez.
Lol
 Annnnnd yup thats all the pictures so farrrrr. Lol
I shall be back again later to addddd :)

K shooooooooooots!

No comments:

Post a Comment