I wanna just go back home and sleep all day.
Lastnight (this morning) I threw up. Ugh.
While I was typing up the l o n g e s t post ever, I was feeling sick. I think it was from allll the food I ate yesterday. F A T. I felt like I needed to throw up but I was too
Fail.
I couldnt sleep good so I got up at 3am and went to the bathroom. I couldnt freakin
I miss my mama.
It reminds me of when I was little, and used to call my mom allllll the way from the bathroom because I needed to throw up or my stomach was sore.
I miss her.
And my dad.
Oh. And yea. I was an hour late to work. Fired already.
Today is not my day.
I still have that need-to-throw-up feeling in my stomach/throat.
And I feel like crying.
I don't exactly know why. Dang hormones are ragin! Ugh.
Hope you guys are all having better days than me.
OH Brinny! I hope you feel better sister. Get some rest if you can, and drink a lot of water.
ReplyDeleteThanks sister. I slept forever today n didnt go to class so I feel a lil better.. Thanks tho :)
DeleteThis post makes me sad:( Get better patch! Lots of rest and watah! Email me if you need anything. LOL! Love you!
ReplyDeleteLol heller I emailed you lol we needa go do something soon :) thanks sister. love you patch :)
DeleteI know this is a sad post, but since I only know u to be happy and funny, I started laughing :( sorry :( And don't' worry guurrrrlllll sick days are always needed so that when u get better, u fee RECHARDED! wooo hoooo get better brinnnnnyyyy
ReplyDeleteLol you know what. I always crack up looking at it. The heckkkk. So freakin depressing. Hahaha. But thanks sister! :)
Delete