BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA.
(Yup. See how Sandra is Michelle and Tamar? Thass cuz I'm Beyonce annnnnd Toni. She's my main backup singer. Hahahahahaa. Okaaa too funny. Anyways, back to makeup. Lol)
So I really like playing with makeup. I'm not the greatest at it and I don't have a whooooole bunch of stuff. Only get cheap kine makeup cuz sooo poor. Lol But yea. Me and Sandra watch allllllll the tutorials on Youtube and then practice on each other. It's soooo hilarious! Cuz then we start making our own tutorials. '.. so you're gonna take your Mac 227 and pick up this color, it is from the BH 180 Pallette in hot pink.. ' Hahhaaha. One day I'm gonna record it and post it. It's so hilarious.
Anyways , today Sandra needed to practice doing hair, because she's gonna help out with Shaina's wedding at the end of the month, so I was the model. Lol well, we ended up doing makeup too. Crackup. So you kno, if anyone needs someone to practice on, let me know! Lol
![]() |
| My hairdresser doin work! Lol |
![]() |
| Sandra's makeup ackshun. Lol Sandra deleted her picture so you guys get to see only meeeeeeee! Luckkyyyyyy. Lol |
Yay for BIG dreams and wishes. Because in my dreams, I am theeee bomb at makeup (and in there too I am Beyonce). Haha. I wishhhhhhhhhhhh.


ooooLLLAAA LLAAAA U hott mama!!! and oka Sandra, u sure u had kids?! gurrrll u hit it!
ReplyDeletelol nea gurl were jus bubbogums to you, miss makeup artist :) lol
ReplyDelete